[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Modules

Joseph J. Strout jstrout@ucsd.edu
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 14:01:48 -0700

>In case there is any interest here is the list of modules I have working on
>the Mac. All of them live in the Extensions folder.
>
>img

What's the story on the img module?  I remember this came up once before,
and I seem to recall that although it's not listed on the img SIG web page
as a supported platform, it *does* work on the Mac -- as Rob reports here.
But is this something included with Python these days, or do I have to
install an extension, or even (shudder) get the source code and compile it
in myself?

I'd love to play with the image-processing library.  What must I do to make
this possible?

Thanks,
-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
|    jstrout@ucsd.edu           http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~jstrout/  |