[PYTHONMAC-SIG] import/source dialog

Bill Bedford billpy@mousa.demon.co.uk
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 20:20:50 +0100

At 5:50 pm +0100 05/10/97, Jack Jansen
wrote:
~To followup on Steve's mail: If you're running MacOS 8 on a PowerPC
~there's a contextual menu extension that adds a "copy full pathname to
~clipboard" to the contextual menu in the finder. I've only been using
~it for a few days, but I already find it indispensible when doing
~Python work.
~
~I don't remember exactly what the name of the extension is, but I
~found it at info-mac.

Its called 'Path'

If you havn't got OS8 yet,  save this as an applet on your desktop. It puts
the path of any file dropped onto it onto the clipboard.

import sys
import Scrap

def main():
	try: