[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Beware of CW 11!

Just van Rossum just@knoware.nl
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 20:15:26 +0100

At 12:19 PM 2/6/97, Steven D. Majewski wrote:
>( IF I get my copy of CW11 shipped soon! <grumble,grumble> ).

I tried CW11 recently, and a lot has changed. All ANSI libs are in other
places and called different names, SIOUX is in a folder called "obsolete"
and and and... in other words: Python won't compile. Even after changing
some libraries and accesspaths I couldn't get it to work. Guido said that
HE couldn't get it to work either (which made me sigh with relief...), and
thought that it was mainly GUSI's problem. So we might have to wait for a
GUSI update.

hmmm.

Just