[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Compile under CW8?

Mark Guzdial guzdial@cc.gatech.edu
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 09:21:57 -0500 (EST)

BTW, can anyone post an archive of the Mac sources?  I downloaded the
distribution once, de-tarred it, and tried to pick out the pieces, but just
got lost.  A CW8-compilable archive would be wonderful.
  Thanks!
   Mark

P.S.
  I do educational technology research, and my first Python-based tool goes
into the classroom tomorrow!

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial@cc.gatech.edu