[Pythonedu-wg] Pythonedu-wg Digest, Vol 3, Issue 10

Ian Harcombe ian.harcombe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:08:32 CEST 2015

While that's all fine and dandy, students can be very creative (they
should, if we've taught them well) and some hacks are fairly easy to
research and attempt in a school environment; but the results can be
disastrous and inconvenience more than just a few people.

Mind you, having said that, once you have Python installed it is an
absolute no-brainer to quickly Google how to run a system command from the
interactive shell (as I did last week, to try and help our tech support get
PyGame Zero installed) and then the presence or absence of the Windows
Command Shell is a non-issue...

---
Ian Harcombe