[Python.NET] -|EXT|- Re: PyScope

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 19:35:21 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,

PyScope feature has been merged into master.
Please note that more changes were made to the implementation.

I would like to thank Wenguang Yang (@yagweb) for his patience with few
months of review cycle.

We are planning a release soon, but would appreciate any feedback for using
this new API.

Thanks,
Denis