[Python.NET] pip and wheel

davidacoder davidacoder at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 21:34:36 CET 2013

You are right, I had forgotten about that. I think the Client Profile is
discontinued starting with .Net 4.5, but given that Python.NET should work
with older versions as well, that doesn't really help.

Well, I guess that does mean that wheels would be nice. Either way, the
first step will be to create a working setup.py for both windows/linux/mac.

Cheers,

David