[Python.NET] Loading C# DLLs from CPython

brad at fie.us brad at fie.us
Wed Mar 20 17:43:10 CET 2013

You are incorrect that it's just an interpreter.  That is one thing it can do.  But it also acts as a module.  For example, I have pythonnet and .net dlls importing into Autodesk Maya, which is a third party product that embeds it's own cPython.  It can get a little more complicated if you need multi-platform support because you need to compile it differently for .net versus mono.  But it can be used across all three major platforms.

-brad