[Python.NET] running pythonnet on MAC OSX[new to MAC and not not a programmer]

Bradley Friedman brad at fie.us
Thu Jun 20 20:38:34 CEST 2013

On my system, the file is in:

~/ports/devel/fie-mono-64

but again, I'd suggest modifying it to better suit your needs.

The commented content of the portfile is intentionally commented.  The intention was to get the portfile building and deploying 64 bit mono in as simple and supported a way as possible.  A lot of the way macports had been building mono seemed to be older cruft from less mac friendly versions of mono.  I half expected to have to put them back in.  So I left them commented.  But so far, no issues have popped up.

-brad