[Python.NET] Using a managed private DLL in python for .NET‏

Jorn Vanloofsvelt jorn_vanloofsvelt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:34:52 CEST 2012

Dear Brian

My question is very short, and I hope that the answer is simple but I have not been able to find an answer on the web.

I am using python for .NET, I want to use a private managed DLL. My code looks as follows:

import clr
from clr import System

clr.AddReference("OneWireAPI")

That works, however I am unable to get the namespace or its classes. How am I supposed to do this?
I figured "from clr import namespace", but that didn't work. I have also tried Assembly.LoadFromFile()

Here is an example of usage of this DLL:
http://files.maxim-ic.com/sia_bu/softdev/owdocs_400beta2/Docs/OW.NET/OW.NET_Primer.html

Greetings
Jorn