[Python.NET] python 2.7 build

Kevin Manley Kevin.Manley at bwater.com
Tue Oct 19 18:16:34 CEST 2010

Hi,
Can you please provide a Python 2.7 build, or give me some pointers on  how to build it myself?
I tried building it with Visual Studio 2008 but my result crashes when I call clr.AddReference(...)
Thanks,
Kevin

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. It may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.
If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.