[Python.NET] can i use LabVIEW VI in Python Script?

Matthew Zaleski matthew.zaleski at spamcop.net
Thu Oct 16 01:27:24 CEST 2008

I have not done this but a quick Google gave this:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-win32/2006-July/004788.html

Looking at the replies, folks are connecting via CPython on the .NET
interface.  In theory you can also access it via Python.NET.

Can I say for sure? No.  I'm still a lurker on this list and haven't
had time to play with Python.NET.  I have done COM and .NET from
CPython without too much trouble (it all depends on how much interface
the application exposed).