[Python.NET] Python.Net with Python 2.5 and Boa 0.6.1

Serge Gauthier gauthier.sg at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 19 15:58:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am french and my english is very poor !!

I use Boa Constructor 0.6.1 with wxPython and Python 2.5.

I have to communicate with a CPU card under Linux RT using Mono (DLL inside) and I have to interface the DLL on the client side.

I try to install CLR in c:\Python25\Dlls directory:  I have copied clr.pyd and Python.Runtime.dll (python 2.5-UCS2 version) in it.

When I run my project I have the following message:
import clr

ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initclr)

I have seen the same question on the forum without having the solution. Do you have an idea and a detailed answer ? Thanks
Regards

--
J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
Ce programme a supprimé1317 d'e-mails spam à ce jour.