[Python.NET] Unable to import library imaplib

Brian Lloyd brian.lloyd at revolution.com
Wed Apr 11 17:18:24 CEST 2007

Note that the latest PythonNet is built for and includes 2.4, not 2.5,
unless you¹ve built
your own version.

That probably means that pythonnet is looking at the PYTHONPATH for 2.4,
which
probably doesn¹t have imaplib installed.

I¹d suggest making sure to install imaplib in the site-packages used by your
PythonNet/2.4 installation...

-Brian