[Python.NET] Treeview weirdness

Pierre Zeeman Pierre.Zeeman at psitek.com
Thu Jul 6 11:54:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

This is probably an obscure question but has anyone here managed to
display images in a dotnet treeview control in a form referenced by an
exe created by py2exe?  It works fine if I just run the .py script - I
can see and change node images - but as soon as I run the .exe the nodes
no longer display images.  The images still display (and I can switch
them around, remove them, etc) in other controls, though, so it's not
like the reference is being lost in the bundling process.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre