[PythonCE] VensterCE release - Bugfix and Feedback

Jan Ischebeck mail at jan-ischebeck.de
Mon Feb 26 15:59:51 CET 2007

Hi Alex,

It is great that you put additional effort into venster.
Although I don't have much time at the moment, at least I will do some
beta testing. :)

SHDoneButton should have a ordinal of 69. But it is likely that you can
address it directly. I will try later.
For other ordinals I have used the following webpage;
http://cegcc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cegcc/trunk/cegcc/src/w32api/libce/aygshell.def?revision=842&view=markup

Concerning the keyboard feature I will try to write some sample code
myself.
One idea would be to extend the console.py program. I'll try.

CU

Jan