[PythonCE] Tkinter gif problem on PythonCE

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Sat Dec 8 01:14:19 CET 2007

Hello everybody,

I managed to run Gluon on my phone with very minor tweaks (there is
file locking on windows ce?).  Here is a screenshot.

    http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/static/gluonce.jpg

but only applications that do not use sqlite3 seem to work even if
the module is there. Not sure yet if connect fails or os.path.join does

Is there any known problem with sqlite3 or os.path.join in python2.5
for windowsce?

Massimo