[PythonCE] installing on pocket pc 2003?

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:25:24 CEST 2007

hello:

I have several questions, please excuse the lack of list norms in the
presentation of these question fore I am a newbee atthis.

first,

I've read several posts of people running python on windows mobile
pocket pc 2003. this I would like to do.

in reading distributions, the project i work on as a user just
doesn't use 2.51 so it has to be 2.4.

its agame, cross platform at that and I am running it with windows,
ubuntu, and mac osx using pygame and pyobjc.

so I would like to try and run it on ppc2003.

what do i do to get this installed on this os?

I downloaded the source and been through all the dirs but don'tfind
any references to windows ce like one article proclaimed. this
article was talking about 2.3.9 so I may be missing something.

Any ideas please....

thanks

Gabe