[PythonCE] Empty project or Human Friendly Project?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Fri Jan 6 20:38:59 CET 2006

On 6 Jan 2006 at 10:09, Stewart Midwinter wrote:

> Either would be fine by me. The wiki at murkworks is already set up
> and specific to this project, so easier to start with. I note however
> that the last entry there was 3 years ago.  Brad Clements, the wiki
> admin, is one of the pythonce developers though, so Brad can you tell
> us if the location is still considered 'temporary' or whether we could
> make use of it for some time?

The wiki is not intended to be temporary. It's an old version of zwiki, should
probably be updated and I need to do something about self-provisioning
accounts. I think it's closed to editing due to spam.

> Luke, is it possible to create a home page on SF that does nothing
> more than redirect to another location?  Must be, since I see other
> projects doing something similar.   I'll be happy to sign up and make
> it happen, if it will help.

I can make a redirect page easily enough. But having a wiki for the home page
sufficient?

Should I setup a Trac site instead?

What about spam control?

--