[PythonCE] Empty project or Human Friendly Project?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Fri Jan 6 20:36:34 CET 2006

On 6 Jan 2006 at 9:59, Stewart Midwinter wrote:

> tienes razón Rodrigo!
>
> The SF project doesn't have a home page.  Perhaps one of the current
> developers, bkc, kashtan, pfalcon can make it happen or delegate the
> job to one of us (I can help).  Do we get a space on SF to create the
> home page, or do we have to host it elsewhere?  If so, I note that the
> domain pythonce.org is available!

SF provides hosting space for the web page, or we can just put the home page
somewhere else.

I've never setup web pages on SF before. I wonder if they have webdav support
or something.

It's been ages since I've done a static page.. heh.

I'm happy for volunteers.. What content do we need?

There's some old how-to's on the murkworks research wiki, it's out of date

http://www.murkworks.com/Research/Python/PythonCE/PythonCEWiki/FrontPage

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com