[PythonCE] Yes, please compile it...

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:25:16 CET 2006

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. In an earlier message you replied
to my announcement of the Python 2.3.5 release, but now you seem to be
asking for a binary release. If so, have you tried the release?

Rodrigo and Jeffrey, I also invite you to download the binaries mentioned in
my email of a few days ago:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonce/2006-January/001207.html

Luke