[PythonCE] Numeric or Numarray

Warren Focke focke at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:12:24 CET 2005

Yes, the "heavy lifting" for both is done in C.  Has anyone tried to
compile these for PPC?  I'd give it a shot if I had a working Windos
system. :-P

If you have a JVM, you might try jython/jnumeric.  Jython
(http://www.jython.org/) is maintined, jnumeric
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jnumerical/) seems not to be, last update
was in 2002.

Warren Focke