[PythonCE] Hello and some questions

Info4HiDeVis info4hidevis at gmx.de
Sun Dec 25 19:31:29 CET 2005

hello and greez for all listmembers,
i'm new here and i have this maillinglist subricted to find out more
about Python at PDA's.
On PC i coding in Python and i like this language. Now i want write
programms for my new
PDA (FSC Loox N520) but i have some questions:
1) what python-version will work with my Windows Mobile 5.0?
2) what are the fundamentaly differences between Python on Windows and PDA
3) what is the best solution for coding for PDA's (menas Editor and so on)

my last question is for this maillinglist:
some maillinglists are also readable as news-group (for example:
dzug.org) - is it for this
maillinglist possible too? this can make the reading and writing over
the mail-client more easier.

thx and YES: i have not english as my motherlanguage *gg*
torty