[PythonCE] where is win32process or win32system ?

Gerhard Reitmayr gr281 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 15:11:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using the PythonCE 2.3.4 for PPC 2203 version from sourceforge.net
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonce/). Now I'm trying to start
iexplore.exe from a python program and found the mails on osce.py.
Subsequently I managed to track down that file, but it turns out that
the module win32process is missing. Similarly I found win32system in
some example files on the net, which also might provide the missing
CreateProcess call (???).

But I couldn't find any module in the distribution or any additional dll
that implement either win32process or win32system. where can I find one
of these and do I have to switch to another distribution ?

thanks,
   Gerhard Reitmayr