[PythonCE] graphical libs for pocket pc

Mark Eichin eichin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:14:28 CEST 2004

What I'd *really* like to see is PyGame (the photocaptioning app I
want to port uses pygame and not much else), but that would need an
SDL port and a bunch of other underlying details (and I'm using python
on wince so that I can *avoid* knowing too many wince details :-)

Of course, right now I'm stuck on the python shell only providing
sys.stdout and not sys.stdin - I should sit down and make the jump
directly to tkinter, but was hoping to take smaller "baby steps" in
coding on here.  (It was very cool to be able to "import urllib" and
fetch a real web page from my 4155! I'm just trying to crawl upwards
from there, and haven't used tkinter on unix either...)

_Mark_ <eichin at thok.org> <eichin at gmail.com>