[PythonCE] Running multiple shells

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Wed Jul 28 01:04:58 CEST 2004

Hi David,

I have been using, the option '/new', to run multiple shells. Up till now I had no problem with it. But now I was trying to run a script that runs a different script, and here is where I run into problems. It doesn't seem to open a second shell.

What I find intresting is that if I run a different python scriptbwhile the first is still running, I do get a second shell. But still if from the script itself I try running a second script it doesn't do anything.

All the best,
Isr

P.S. What I'm acttualy trying to use is the reportlab package. From www.reportlab.org
Its used to make pdf files, and is written in python.