[PythonCE] Should we setup a sourceforge site?

Paul Sokolovsky pfalcon at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 21 00:20:30 CEST 2004

Hello Brad,

Friday, July 16, 2004, 6:03:19 PM, you wrote:

[]

BC> Should we create a sourceforge project to hold binary and source releases?

    I created an SF project with unix name 'pythonce' when it seemed
that David Kashtan stopped working on the port and I wanted to take it
over. If maintainers are interested in having exactly that unix name
for project, I can happily pass it on. Only request I have is that myself
was left as a developer for that project, as I'm using or going to use
for some pythonce-related things (for example, right now, there's CVS
repo for module to access native WinCE databases (so far with RAPI)).
Also, I'm going to get eventually to building Python against GNUWINCE
runtime library as a truly console app.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:pfalcon at users.sourceforge.net