[PythonCE] wxPyCE

Danny Staple danny at orionrobots.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 18:32:11 CET 2004

I actually picked up the pertinent files, and added them into my
existing python setup on my PPC (2003). It unfortunately runs out of
memory when trying to load the associated DLL when I try and import wx
or stuff from it. How much is it trying to pull - given that I had
nothing but python and ppc2003 itself running?

Ron: I dont think it is anything to do with tkInter. I kept the python
dll (not wx) in the /Program Files/Python/lib dir - and it started first
time.

Orion
-=-
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Innovation, Inspiration and Education.