[PythonCE] Smartphone 2003

stuffduff stuffduff at cox.net
Thu Dec 9 14:32:43 CET 2004

Hi,

I finally scrounged up enough files for the Smartphone 2003 to compile w/o
errors.

I then looked in the WCE subdirectories for the files that were similar to
those in
the zipped version.  I didn't have them all, so I'm wondering if there was a
post
'make' (nmake) step I missed similar to the 'make build' on the 'nixs.

So, do the files all go into "\Mounted Volume\Program Files\Python\Lib?  Or
do the
exe, dll & pyd files go in the Python directory and the WCE\lib files go in
the Lib
directory?  I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I also need an interactive shell to provide a standard command line python
prompt.
I did a search on 'SipGetInfo' failed and found:

http://www.murkworks.com/Research/Python/PythonCE/PythonCEWiki/uploads/pcces
hell.py.ppc_with_input.txt

Has anybody tried it?  How do I use it?

Google Groups had a few links on GetSipInfo:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=SipGetInfo%20failed&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&ta
b=wg

Does anyone know if the registry hack for the PPC needs to be modified to
work on the
Smartphone?

Any help would be appreciated,

Sean