[PythonCE] (no subject)

goodey27@juno.com goodey27@juno.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:51:52 -0400

Telion:
I tried your osce.py to use exec* funcs it worked wondefully. I was just
wondering.
1) In the help files it states something about replacing the current
process  and that they do not return. I dont realy understand what that
means.

2) This may be a stupid question, but I took a look at osce.py and I see
that for every func youlimport again some modules and then delete them.
Why dont you just import it at the begining of the module and then delete
it at the end. (It would seem to me that importing them every time takes
longer no run.)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.