TckTk on WinCE (Was: [PythonCE] New User Questions)

Mike Mellor mmellor1@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:36:55 -0500

--=.fjs5ADqvmAn5K9

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:09:13 -0600
Jeff Bauer <jbauer@rubic.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Can you provide a link to the TclTk port to WinCE?  It's
> not listed on the Tcl/Tk ports page.
>
> Jeff Bauer
> Rubicon Research
>

> Mike Mellor wrote:
> > What kind of user interfaces work with PythonCE (Can it use
> > the TclTk port to WinCE)?

Jeff -

Here it is:

www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/dirlist.html

I had to rename a couple of subdirectories (tcl to tcl84d, tk to tk84d) and make all the registry entries manually, but it works.  Another note is that you need to copy celib.dll to the \windows directory, but do not use to most recent version - use the one that comes with the tcltk package.

I don't know how hard it would be to use the tk libraries with Python-CE but it would be great.

Mike
--=.fjs5ADqvmAn5K9

--=.fjs5ADqvmAn5K9--