[PythonCAD] Website needs to move - host machine going offline

José Antonio Martín Prieto jantonio.martin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:27:42 CET 2008

> I'd like to thank everyone for their offers to host the site as
> it is nice to see that there is still interest in PythonCAD.

Unfortunately, I think that this interest does not have much effect in
the development of PythonCAD. Now that Art is quite busy, this
development is slower than before.

I think that we should find a way that more people could help in the
development of pythoncad.

IMHO, the first step is trying to get a comprehensive documentation of
the program architecture. One advantage of python is that it's very
'high level' and has a very extensive documentation. This helps
amateur programmers to contribute to pythoncad.

Regards,
José Antonio Martín.

--
"In a world without frontiers, who needs Gates and Windows?