[PythonCAD] newb - closed polyline

Carl Trachte ctrachte at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:51:56 CEST 2007

Art,

Thanks.  One more newb question - how do you do point snap when doing this?
 In other words, how do you snap to the exact location of the first point in
the polyline?

If this is in the FAQ or the doc, please point me in the right direction and
I'll research it further.

I haven't looked at the code yet either.  If there's a spot there that makes
it clear, I'm more than willing to investigate.

Thanks.

Carl T.