[PythonCAD] Small batch of updates at repo

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Wed Oct 11 21:30:39 CEST 2006

Hi.

There are a few new changes available at the public repo, including the
fix I mailed out a day or two ago that fixed a problem when clicking
in the Layer display area. An 'svn update' should get them for you.

It looks like my contract work is finished for a while, so I'll have
more time to work on PythonCAD. I'm hoping to make the next release now
at the end of this month, which seems reasonable if no more contract
stuff is offered and I can complete my planned revamping of the user
preferences code I've been working on. More updates regarding the
release status will be posted over the next few weeks.

Art