[PythonCAD] Goals for next release

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Wed Mar 8 19:13:03 CET 2006

Hi.

Now that the twenty-ninth release is out, I'm beginning the work on the
next release. I know of one problem with the new transfer code that
needs fixing regarding transferring an entity that has a dimension
associated with the entity's points. If this entity is transferred from
one layer to another, undoing the transfer invalidates the points used
by the dimension. The fix to this problem will involve some cleverness
in handling the undo operation, but right now I don't have my cleverness
bag handy.

I know I'll be looking at the code in 'split.py', as it needs some
cleanup, and I'd also like to address some issues regarding user
preferences, but we'll see what happens over the next couple of weeks.
I'm hopeful that the next release will appear in the first week of
April.

Art