[PythonCAD] More improved entity modification code now at repo

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue Jan 31 20:51:23 CET 2006

Hi.

I've sent my changes that allow for adjusting individually the DimString
attributes in a Dimension to the repository. Each attribute has a menu
choice now, where in the old code there was a large dialog box that
presented all the various attributes. The code is not yet finalized,
but the changes made will allow for both 'act->select' and 'select->act'
modes for modification. I'll be testing and tinkering a bit more today
and tomorrow, so expect a few more commits to adjust things.

This is the last batch of changes I'll make before making another
release. Probably by Friday or Saturday the next release will become
available.

Art