[PythonCAD] More entity modification changes now available at repo

Stuart Brorson sdb at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 12 16:47:11 CET 2006

Hi Art --

I've updated svn and tried out the changes.  They work great!  I am
very happy with PythonCAD's new behavior.  Thanks!

I haven't had time to create any PythonCAD patches recently, and am
currently occupied with other tasks, but I intend to start
contributing again when things calm down here.

Thanks again for the updates!

Stuart