[PythonCAD] I Hope I am using Release 35

Yagnesh Desai ynd at lntenc.com
Mon Dec 25 05:00:35 CET 2006

Hi I downloaded the PythonCAD R 35 and started it.

Well this post I made is because there is no place on the
GUI which tells me which version of PythonCAD I am using
is it 34 or 35. . ?

There might be some improvement in this regard. . .

As you are aware that while using it on MEPIS
I felt that some of the portion is not working well.

Its command line which is not working. (I came to know
this while reading the WIKI) This may be due
to my lack of knowledge on how to setup other libs.