[PythonCAD] use of select function in pythoncad svn revision 1685 ( today's)

John Griessen john_g at cibolo.com
Sat Feb 5 18:41:06 CET 2005

Hi,

I try select in advance of any other commands and get no results, but when left
to be done during a modify->stretch, select by bounding box works fine.

Is edit->select intended to be used before modify or edit commands ever?

If no such path to using it is intended now, would you please point me to the
places in the code where bounding box or item by item select is implemented, and
I will try adding such a feature.

John Griessen