[PythonCAD] Plans for next release

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue Feb 1 19:13:29 CET 2005

Hi.

As release 22 is now out, it is time to start work on the next release.
Unlike in the past there is no one place in the code that I want to
concentrate work on. Fixing bugs is, as always, part of the work, but
beyond that I'm not certain on what area to concentrate development
efforts. Lots of different bits in the code can use attention, so my
puzzle of the moment is to decide on which way to go.

The next month will be hectic for me with regards to things in the real
world, so there will be numerous periods of inactivity. Things should
settle down by the middle of March, but I'd still like to get a release
of some sorts out at the end of this month.

Art