[PythonCAD] More repo code updates

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Thu Oct 28 18:51:25 CEST 2004

Hi.

I've sent more code up to the repository. Most of the changes are in
dealing with reconstruction deleted objects via undo. The latest batches
of changes improve the restoration of Dimensions that have been modified
from the values given in the dimension style used when creating that
Dimension instance. There is some debug printing that is currently in
the code which will go away shortly. A few bugs here and there are fixed
as well, including a bug in the mapCoords() method for
AngularDimensions. That bug showed up when you tried to delete the
dimension by clicking on the arc part instead of the two straight parts.

I'll probably start tackling the Dimension printing shortcomings next
week, and things are still looking like a mid-November release will be
made.

The next release will also have some files included in it that will aid
in the building of RPM packages. I'll add some info to the 'Download'
page with more info about this.

Art