[PythonCAD] R15 reader ready for testing

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Thu Sep 4 18:31:17 EDT 2003

Hi.

I've finished enough of this reader that I'd like to get people to test
it. It works just like the earlier readers in that all it does is print
stuff out. I have 2 R15 files and it reads them both without erroring
out, so that is the extent of the testing.

$ python dwg15.py /path/to/the/r15/drawing.dwg
[ ... lots of output ... ]
$

Let me know if you can try this out.

Art