[PythonCAD] Re: [cad-linux] Updated DWG reading program

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Fri Aug 29 21:56:43 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 18:05, Art Haas wrote:
> I've fixed the fix found bug in the 'dwg.py' file - decoding the class
> data info did not handing padding bits correctly. I've also changed the
> way handles are stored in the file. Now they are tuples of integers.
>
> Let me know if you want this file to test on your R13/R14 drawings.
> Feedback is appreciated.

Is there any chance of putting the file somewhere public for download? I
can't email you as my email provider isn't my ISP and your account
software blocks it (or something along those lines).

Also, is this likely to become a DWG read+write library? Please say yes
:-)

Guy

--
Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com>