[python-win32] How to search Windows file structure (with existing indexes)

Dolezal, Vojtech dolezvo1 at fit.cvut.cz
Tue Aug 8 08:22:25 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

is it possible to search Windows file structure with use of indexes where available?

There seems to be package named adodbapi which supposedly allowed for this, but according to its SourceForge page (https://sourceforge.net/projects/adodbapi/) it is now part of pywin32. However I didn't find any information about this in the pywin32 documentation, and I am unable to install the adodbapi package itself.

Best regards,

Vojtěch Doležal