[python-win32] [ANN] pywin32 build 304 released

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon May 2 19:40:40 EDT 2022

On 3/05/2022 5:31 am, Steven Manross wrote:
> Thanks for the new version!
>
> Considering I've been on build 227 forever, I tried upgrading my webserver's pywin32 build to 304 with a base of Activestate Python 3.8 (64-bit), and now I'm getting errors in my ASP pages ("500" Server Error), and in ipython (below).

The README has a section dedicated to this -
https://github.com/mhammond/pywin32/blob/main/README.md#the-specified-procedure-could-not-be-found--entry-point-not-found-errors
- tl;dr, you probably have duplicate pywin32 DLLs installed, possibly
because the different versions were installed using different techniques.

Cheers,