[python-win32] Clipboard Documentation

gw1500 i_was_yah00ed at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 10:04:29 EST 2021

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I read about that but was hoping to use pywin32. I
can see now the folly of that decision.

I have a working minimal test but am looking for something a bit more
automated. I bring my app window to the top using pywin32 and a line I
need is already highlighted. I can ctrl-c from the keyboard and
pyperclip works just fine. However, since the line is already
highlighted is there a way to get it without user interaction (ctrl-c)?