[python-win32] Python Error

Ranjithkumar Duraisamy ranjithckm7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 23:23:25 EDT 2021

Hi,

Sorry I don't know what it is. But I run a python installer which was
packaged by PTV VIsum. As they're claiming it's the one which supports
their product(PTV Visum 2021).  But their support is terrible :( I couldn't
get enough support from them as they're also simply saying run it through
an elevated window. Since the program setup is elevated, Installation was
started and still completes fine. But the error part I reported was pain.

I have no idea how this part of execution alone misses elevation. Sorry for
the long explanation. and Thanks for your help in advance.

i.e downloaded from below link.
https://cgi.ptvgroup.com/visionSetups/Setups/PYTHON/Setup_Vision-Python_3.7.4_x64.exe

*Regards,Ranjithkumar Duraisamy,+91 9884465537*