[python-win32] Debugging python with something like VS code, when working with flask web framework

jacob kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Aug 19 05:34:43 EDT 2021

Side note - switching over to django instead of flask, and, debugging
stopping on breakpoints inside VS code seems to work a bit better, but,
along the lines of that, figured out that what might work a bit better
from my perspective is using python's own breakpoint() function call to
invoke [pdb] in the output console, where I can then type in querying
code, etc., before then typing in continue and hitting enter to let code
resume execution, and, if launching execution from within VS code, then
I use ctrl + F5, to launch the process without it's own debugging
initiated, etc.

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA