[python-win32] printing hard copies

Aidan Carter citycarter73 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 13:31:11 EST 2020

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question, but I was wondering how one prints (hard copies, with an actual printer) PDF documents using python. For example, if I want to write a script to automatically print hard copies of pdfs saved on my computer. I have tried to search online for an answer and believe it should be possible through win32api / win32print but I haven't been able to find an approach that works.
If this isn't the appropriate forum for this question any advice as to where I should look is appreciated!
I am running python 3.7.4, 32 bit
Thanks!