[python-win32] passing array by reference (3)

lcy luckynuaa at 163.com
Sun Oct 27 08:06:02 EDT 2019

Hello:
        Following the tips you mentitoned in the year of 2017

I tried to test the  Catia.SystemService.Evaluate() in pytyon, However it cannont work, anything went wrong with my code? Any advice will be appreciated, thank you!
params=""
CodeToEvaluate = "Sub CATMain()\n" + "MsgBox " + chr(34) + "Hello World" + chr(34) + "\nEnd Sub"
CATIA.SystemService.Evaluate(CodeToEvaluate, "VB Script language", "CATMain", params)